Team Turmoil

One week on the new job. I was warned about the problems with staffing, but I wasn't prepared for what I've found. With all the turnover in management that has transpired in the last few months at the Y, the challenge is to form a nucleus of a new team. My boss has only been on board for a month, but he exudes confidence and enthusiasm. The mountain is steep because I not only have to jell with the new management team but we are converting to a new computer system to replace the 20 year old one, AND we are in the middle of a 90 day facility renovation. Total turmoil!
I love my new job!

Comments

MountainWave said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MountainWave said…
Hang in there. You have family and friends thinking and praying for you.

Love ya,
Lost in Thailand

Popular posts from this blog

Another Victim of Hurricane Ivan